- General requirements
- Age: 30 or under.
- Graduate from a college or university in business, engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 01 year of experience in the same position.
- Good communication, ability to analyze the market.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Fluently use office computing.
- Able to communicate in basic English.
- Job description
- Searching for new and potential customers in the fields of: environmental monitoring services, exhaust gas treatment, wastewater treatment, NDT services, environmental equipment, NDT equipment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential customers
- Responsible for sales for customers / assigned areas. Track projects from inception to deployment to customers. Resolve customer technical requirements. Connect with the company’s technical department to support customers.
- Update knowledge about new products and services of the Company and promote and introduce to customers. Seize new opportunities, special developments for products and services, and gather customer information and feedback. Ensure customer satisfaction with the company’s products and services.
- Make a sales plan. Monitor business situation in the month, report weekly / monthly / quarterly / yearly situation to superiors.
- Follow up and support after-sales customers. Perform some other business tasks as assigned by the department head.
- Report daily/weekly/monthly work to the Head of Department and Directors.
- Able to go on long business trips to other provinces upon request. Able to go to the site to work and support the Technical Department.
- Other tasks as required by superiors.
- Benefits enjoyed
- Get a salary commensurate with your ability.
- To enjoy full benefits of employees as prescribed.
- Fully participate in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance after probation period. 13th month salary.
- Enjoy other benefits such as: health check, vacation, fun, Tet gifts, birthday, wedding, Mid-Autumn Festival, union membership, labor insurance,…
- Get trained on products and services.
- Young, professional, friendly working environment with opportunities for promotion to higher positions.
- Salary: Including basic salary + KPI salary + Revenue bonus + Monthly / Quarterly / Pearly / unscheduled bonuses. (From 10 to 15 million).
No. 12, Lot K, Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Phu My Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Candidate profile
- Application letter with 3×4 photo.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of ID card.
- Copy of diploma/graduation certificate.
- Copy of transcripts and other certificates.
- Copy of health certificate.
- How to submit application form
Candidates can submit their application in one of two ways:
- Submit the scanned copy via email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Submit photocopies to:
No. 12, Lot K, Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Phu My Ward, District 7, HCM City.
Recipient: Ms. Pham Thi My Linh – General Affair Phone: 028-3620-9222 Email: email@example.com
- Deadline to receive applications: Until a suitable candidate is found. Preference will be given to candidates who apply early.
- Company only contacts qualified candidates to participate in the recruitment.
CHUGAI TECHNOS VIETNAM CO., LTD