Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) System Performance Test:
- Receiving the trust of Japanese contractors, we conducted performance test for electrostatic precipitator (ESP) system of unit 1 and 2;
- Using simple equipment system, easy to disassemble, meet the horizontal duct of the ESP system. Sampling and monitoring equipment comply with JIS standards;
- Monitoring parameters: Temperature, flow rate, moisture content, gas composition (O2, CO2 and N2), dust concentration;
- Report content:
- The basic exhaust gas parameters;
- Dust concentration;
- Dust removal efficiency;
- Distribution diagram: flow velocity, temperature, dust concentration;
- Comparing actual measurement results and DCS data;
- Data analysis, general evaluation and giving improvement plan.
De-SOx system (FGD) Performance Test:
In addition, during this period, we also cooperated with headquarters – Chugai Technos Corporation to conducted the performance test for FGD of unit 1 and 2 during the handover operation.
Monitoring flow rate, moisture content, gas composition (O2, CO2, N2), dust concentration, mist concentration at FGD inlet with a simple system of equipment, easy to assemble according to duct size (duct of FGD is large, about 5 – 10 m) according to JIS standards.