Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) System performance testing:
- Receiving the trust of Japanese contractors, we conducted performance test for electrostatic precipitator (ESP) system of units 1 and 2
- Using simple equipment system, easy to disassemble, meet the horizontal pipe of the ESP system. Sampling and monitoring equipment comply with Japanese JIS standards
- Monitoring parameters: Temperature, flow, humidity, gas composition (O2, CO2 and N2), dust concentration.
- Content reports:
- Basic parameter emission
- Dust concentration
- ESP dust removal efficiency.
- Distribution diagram: flow rate, temperature, dust concentration.
- Compare actual measurement results and factory monitoring data.
- Analyze data, general evaluation and give improvement plan.
De-SOx (FGD) system performance testing:
In addition, during this period, we also cooperated with headquarters – Chugai Technos Corporation Japan to conducted the performance testing for De-SOx system of units 1 and 2 during the handover operation.
Monitoring flow, moisture content, gas composition (O2, CO2, N2), dust concentration, mist concentration at FGD inlet with a simple system of equipment, easy to assemble according to pipe size (pipe of FGD system is large, about 5 – 10 m) according to JIS standards of Japan.